The Museum is a great place for your family to have fun together and discover the history of London’s famous transport network. You can visit the Museum 363 days a year.
Our programme includes:
- School holiday activities
- Interactives throughout many of our galleries
- Term-time singing and story sessions for under-5s
- Activities at the Museum Depot in Acton
- Events for families with Special Educational Needs
... and much more!
Explore our website pages to find out what is available for families at LTM:
Find out more about your visit to the Museum with your family.
We host a range of events for children and families. Find out more and book your tickets
Kids can have fun all year round at London Transport Museum! See our top 10 things to do...
We open outside our regular hours occasionally for a quieter experience.
We aim to...
- Provide information and stories about our displays that are accessible to all families
- Offer exhibitions and events at the Museum and Depot that all families can enjoy
- Support families with building skills such as communication, team work and confidence
- Help families visiting for the first time so they have a great time and want to come again
- Welcome returning families and make their visit as enjoyable as the first
Getting in touch
To contact the Family Learning team, please email us at [email protected]. We may not be able to get back to you immediately but aim to respond within 10 working days.
For booking information please email [email protected] or phone the team on +44 (0)20 7565 7298
Do you enjoy meeting new people and developing your skills? Do you want to have fun and learn something new?
Family volunteering gives you the opportunity to spend quality time with your family in an engaging heritage environment.
We have regular opportunities for families to volunteer together at our sites and as part of our events programme, whether you are looking for a one-off opportunity or something more regular.
Visit our Volunteering page to find out more or email [email protected]