We are delighted to announce that the next annual black-tie London Transport Dinner & Auction event hosted by Transport for London supporting London Transport Museum will be Tuesday, 22 October 2019 at Guildhall, London. Our sell-out event will once again welcome guest speaker Sadiq Kahn, Mayor of London and attract key figures from across the transport industry.
Last year’s dinner was attended by over 450 business and political leaders in support of London Transport Museum, and raised an incredible £317,000 for our ongoing work to inspire children and young people in the story of London, and to tackle the skills gap that persists in transport and infrastructure.
Booking a table
Priority booking is now available for our Corporate Supporters.
Tables sold out quickly last year so please get in touch early to avoid disappointment!
Tables will be on sale from end June for all other interested parties.
£7,995 + VAT (supporters)
£8,995 + VAT (non-supporters)
Your booking includes:
- Table for ten people
- Champagne reception
- Four-course meal with refreshments included
- Access to unique items and experiences through our live and silent auctions
The evening starts with the champagne reception at 18:00. Carriages are at 11:30.
We also have the following enhanced table packages available:
|Double table package - *SOLD OUT*||VIP industry table|
Double table packages are now sold out.
Limited number available
Please consider donating an item to our auction this year, support London Transport Museum and take advantage of opportunities for great brand positioning. All donated items are acknowledged at the event in a souvenir brochure given to every guest on the night of the event, on large-format screens visible to all guests during the live auction and on silent auction tablets placed on every table and visible throughout the evening.
Recent generous donations included:
- Tickets to ‘Day at the Ashes’ test match cricket
- Tickets to Six Nations rugby
- A box at the O2 to see the Harlem Globetrotters
- Box for 10 to see Paul McCartney at the O2
- Tickets to Crufts
- Weekends away
- Tickets to Old Vic A Christmas Carol performance
- Tickets to ATP tennis semi-finals
- Tickets to the Brit Awards 2019
We are particularly seeking donations of special experiences and behind-the-scenes access for our live and silent auctions, as these are extremely popular with our enthusiastic bidders.
There are opportunities to become an event sponsor with enhanced opportunities for your brand to be profiled across the wider transport industry.
We have the following sponsorship packages available:
- Champagne reception
- Silent auction
- Enhanced table package
We can offer you benefits such as...
- Sponsor name acknowledgement during the evening’s speeches
- Opportunity to include own brand collateral
- Sole brand acknowledgement within the champagne reception attended by all guests
- Sponsor ads and additional branding within the souvenir event programme, given to every guest
- Sponsor name and logo on silent auction tablet placed on every table and visible throughout the evening
- Sponsor name and logo on flower vases placed on every table and visible throughout the evening
- Raised business to business profile with transport industry decision-makers
Please speak with us directly to discuss how we can cater sponsorship benefits to best suit your business needs.
We would not be able to continue our important work without the generous support of our corporate partners. In challenging economic times, your continued support is even more vital.
Please support the work of the Museum by securing a table at this year's Covent Garden dinner and auction, donating an auction item, sponsoring the dinner – or all three!