Dates: Wednesday – Thursday, 5 June – 20 June 2019; Friday – Sunday 28 – 30 June; Wednesday – Sunday, 23 August – 22 September
Duration: 75 mins
Location: Meet at Euston Square station, NW1 2LU. Tour at Euston station
Tickets: Adult £41.50; Concessions £36.50
Ticket price includes a half price* one day pass to London Transport Museum which must be used within one month of your event date, and a 10% discount on all Hidden London merchandise at LTM shop, both online and in store, within one month of your event date. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Booking fee of £1.50 per transaction applies.
Due to HS2 and its impact on Euston and the surrounding area, the meeting point for this tour will be at Euston Square station.
Think you know Euston station? Think again.
Join Hidden London for a tour exploring a century of the station’s history, from its humble beginnings on the corner of Melton and Drummond Streets, to its exciting future as the London terminus for the brand-new High Speed 2 (HS2) line up to the Midlands and beyond.
You’ll discover a labyrinth of dark and dusty passageways which were once used by the travelling public, a gallery of preserved vintage advertising poster fragments that have been concealed for over 50 years, see the iconic Leslie Green station and its surroundings before they are swept away forever and plus learn about the newest innovations to a Tube and Network Rail station that serves over 42 million passengers each year.
* Applies to the on the door price
Hidden London Shop
Why not combine your ticket with one of our exclusive Hidden London-inspired products - now available to buy online and in London Transport Museum shop in Covent Garden.
Each Hidden London ticket entitles the holder to a 10% discount on all Hidden London merchandise at our shop, both online and in store, within one month of your Hidden London event date. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Hidden London Euston tours are approximately 75 minutes long.
- There are 20 places available on each tour.
- Access to the tour is available by lift, staircase and escalator. There is no step-free access to the whole tour route.
- Public toilet facilities are available on the concourse of Euston mainline station. There are no toilet facilities available once on the tour.
- We request that all guests meet 15 minutes before the tour time shown on their ticket. The LTM booking office will send details of your meeting point by email closer to your event date.
- A member of the Hidden London team will welcome you and register you on the tour, talk through the Health and Safety requirements, issue guests with a hi-vis jacket and check everyone has appropriate footwear.
- You will be sent an event reminder email up to a week before your event with all the information that you will need to arrive on time and enjoy the tour. This will include the meeting point of your tour.
- Please contact LTM if your contact details change after you purchase your ticket(s).
- Age restrictions: Children under 14 years of age are not permitted onto the tours due to health and safety restrictions & the tour narrative being designed for an adult audience.
- Clothing: Visitors must wear flat sturdy shoes. Guests wearing open toe sandals or shoes, or high-heels, will be refused entry due to health and safety restrictions.
- Terms and Conditions: Terms & Conditions for each tour, including joining instructions, health and safety requirements and ticketing information, are available on the individual tour pages and will also be sent via email with your tickets.
- Priority Booking: Priority booking is offered to members of LTM Friends society and LTM newsletter subscribers. Please note that due to the limited number of tickets available priority booking does not guarantee ticket purchase. You must sign up to the Museum newsletter by 23:59 on Wednesday 6 March to receive priority booking for Hidden London tours.
- Ticket sales: Tickets for Hidden London will go on sale on Friday 8 March at 10:00. Tickets will be sold online. All tickets must be booked in advance and payment made in full.
- Ticket allowance: Please note that there is a maximum of 4 tickets per event per person.
- Ticket price: The following groups are eligible for Concession tickets: LTM Friends, corporate members, senior citizens (60+), students (with valid student ID card), those in receipt of state benefits, and 14-16 year olds.
- Booking Confirmation: During high volumes of customer transactions you may not receive your e-ticket email and attachment immediately after your initial payment confirmation. Please don't worry, your e-ticket(s), complete with tour information and full terms and conditions, will be emailed shortly. If you do not receive your e-ticket(s) email within 24 hours, please contact the Museum booking office using the details below.
- Access: Each member of your group must bring a photographic proof of ID (drivers’ licence or passport) along with their ticket to be permitted entry. This is for security reasons. There is no step-free access to any of the listed tours. The tours all involve walking and may involve long stairwells (of up to 180 steps), static escalators, low lighting and uneven surfaces underfoot
Upon purchase, you will receive your ticket(s) via email to the email address you provided. It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of the details in advance of your booking as mistakes cannot always be rectified, especially at short notice.
For Hidden London enquiries please contact the Museum booking office.